Once again I was given the opportunity to test a pattern for the same company and it was really cool because I love making dress coats for Shayna so having a dress coat for Kahlan was very important to me, they don't get to use them a lot in Texas I guess but they do need them when it gets cold on Sundays. I had a hard time looking for the fabric for this one, it took me almost an hour to decide. In the end it turned out really cute and she liked my pictures too so she used them for the official pattern release (just look through all 5 pics), here is the other one.
There are two patterns, one for the dress coat and one for the hat and muff. I did one for a doll too and that one was tricky but with a few adjustments which I got to advice the lady to make to the pattern it is just perfect now.
This is the pic that made it into the pattern release and here is the pic of the doll. I took Kahlan to the Old Humble town park that's really cute for pics.
Last week I got to test another pattern, this one was for a nightgown and I think it's the first time I see something that was good enough for Shayna, I was lucky to get it and she even used this pic for the pattern release. It makes me so happy to see my work on an official website.
Here is a close up of the trim and buttons, I can do better than this but was running out of time and patience.