Saturday, November 14, 2015

Candy Top

Here is another pattern I tested for Joanne Anderson Studio. It was my first time testing for her and I chose to try it because the top seemed so nice the flowy ( is that a word)....
I was right of course, the top is very comfy and love the fact that I can wear it in the summer time and winter time with leggings (thick ones of course).  The top was easy to sew, fast and the instructions were super clear.
I used a nice light weight silky material and follow her instructions every step of the way, specially buying the right type of needles.  Simply wonderful and well written pattern. The designer is from Australia so the measurements were a little different for me but it made me feel good to be in the O option lol.  With PDF patterns of course you have to go by your measurements so you can get the best outcome.  Check out her page.


No comments:

Post a Comment